I've had lots of photo shoots lately, which is sooo awesome! But it means LOTS of time at the computer editing and creating.
Recently I took the kids out for a little "location hunt" to find some more cool photo locations. These are some of the fun places we explored.
It all started on Sunday, with my nephew Tate's 1st birthday party which was lots of fun.
Then, on Memorial Day we attended the annual Gadd Reunion. What a fun day!!! It was so nice to see everyone, especially Brian and Carrie who drove down from Washington. The kids had a BLAST playing with their cousins!
Then on Thursday Matt's parents and All of Matt's siblings with spouses attended a temple session together...that was soo awesome to have EVERYONE there. It was a really neat evening. (more on this later...)
Then on Thursday Matt's parents and All of Matt's siblings with spouses attended a temple session together...that was soo awesome to have EVERYONE there. It was a really neat evening. (more on this later...)
On Saturday evening, we went to my sister-in-law's 30th birthday party.
And finally on Sunday, we went to baby Brayden's blessing. (My sister Brittany's baby)
So this week...well, we're going to try and clean out our house for a huge garage sale. Hopefully I can get around to cleaning and getting everything ready...we'll see.
Also this week I was able to babysit my cute little nephew, Brayden, while my sister finished her last week as a school teacher at Bingham High. What a sweet little nephew I have!!! Sadie got a little jealous, but quickly realized that we could play dress up with the baby so together we dressed Brayden in tons of different outfits.
He's such an adorable kid! Plus he is a super good baby! Which makes it even more fun!Somehow this week I managed to run out in the yard for a few minutes one evening and try to find the flower bed buried beneath all the morning glory...I know there is bare dirt under all those weeds somewhere!
So, this week could prove to be just as busy as last....I think this is how summer is going to be! My friend Lara said it well on her blog...winter is the best time for blogging! It seems like summer is just so crazy...the days seem to slip through your finger tips!
So I hope everyone has a great week!
2 comments:
I agree...it was way easier to blog in the wintertime! I like the picture of Sadie and Ethan by that wooden fence or whatever it is. Fun stuff!
Man...did I just get quoted? Such fun photos, and such a busy schedule!
Here's where I think life is funny...there's way more to blog about in the summer, cause we're actually doing something. But, we only have time in the winter, when there's nothing to blog about.
Oh well. such is life! Blog whenever you can...most of us still have time to read them!!
Post a Comment