Saturday, May 24, 2008

Take your Family to Work Day....

So last Saturday, (yes, I know I'm behind on blogging...sorry...) Matt's work had their annual Book Fair. This year families were invited to come and get a look at the new office in the Gateway. The boys thought this was sooo awesome. And so did I for that matter! I like to see where my husband spends 75% of his life!!!







Matt gave us the grand tour of the office including the ever popular..."break room". This was the kids favorite room because Daddy bought them candy from the machine. I actually liked the break room because there is this nice floor to ceiling, window room with nice chairs that overlooks the Gateway. It was peaceful. Matt says he goes there often on break because it is a nice area.














Both of the boys liked to try out Matt's office chair and sit at his desk.

I think they look so handsome sitting there!















Maybe someday boys! You might get to work in a big office building just like Daddy!














What a hunk!!! He looks so cute at his "cube" as he calls it! He has a window seat, which is super nice. He says it's one of the best seats in the house!
What a cute hubby I have huh?
I'm the luckiest girl ever!
We love you Daddy!! Thanks for working so hard for our family!!!












(What's up with the color scheme? I'm not sure if I could look at that color of green and blue all day...yucky!)

4 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, your boys look all grown up! I love the Gateway! We went to the new children's museum last summer. Fabulous! We have nothing like that here in MS, darn it. Looks like we won't even be IN Utah for the first summer EVER! We are moving Ashley to a private school with college-priced tuition and it has put a crunch on our many travel plans...miss ya!

Unknown said...

There's just something about a "new"-ish office. Pretty cool! Looks like Matt has his desk all decked out with pictures of the fam!

The Garners said...

What's up with Sadie in that top one?? She looks like I do when I enter an office. (EWWW! Please, oh please, don't ever make me work in one of these places...I may die!!)

You all are the cutest!!

The Wilson Family said...

What a cute family! I don't know if I could work that close to Gateway and not blow all my paychecks at the stores:)