Saturday, June 7, 2008

New Camera....let's have some fun!

So I decided that my business was ready for it's first major purchase....a new camera. And not just a camera, a Nikon D300. The greatest of the great. I spent many weeks contemplating this HUGE desicion, and ultimately decided to go for it. A little scary, but I guess you have to have a little guts in any business, right? So the instruction manual for this camera is 450 pages long! It's taking me a while to get through all of it and then try to actually apply what instructions it's giving me! Needless to say, I've taken HUNDREDS of practice pictures....and some of them are just too cute to delete...like these of Sadie....

Sorry for yet another collage, but there are sooo many pictures!!! My new camera can take 6 pictures in 1 second!!! That means I can capture every little emotion. The boys commented and said it's almost like watching a movie! It really is...it's literally a play by play!
So anyway...

Here's my little pitch....

HELP ME PAY OFF MY CAMERA!!!!!!!!!

Tell EVERYONE you know about my business, post links on your blogs, what ever it takes so I can feel better about my purchase!!!


If you refer someone who books and completes a session, YOU will get 10% off your next session PLUS a free 8x10 print!!! And of course, the more your refer...the cheaper your session gets!!!! For more pricing details, click here to view my pricing page...

Many of you have already hired me, so thank you! I appreciate all of your business. I'm having lots of fun capturing "daily miracles" on camera and turning them into neat wall displays. I would also like to shadow some other photographers, or be a "back-up" and weddings and stuff, so if you know anyone...send them my way!!!

Thank you everyone!!!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun new toy! I'll post a link on my blog...I keep forgetting to do that! I love your "remember when" thing on the sidebar...so true! By the way, have you finished editing our family pics? Can't wait to see 'em! Love ya!

The Garners said...

Man, even though I don't know a lot about photography...I'm jealous. Pretty much, I love photos, I know that the good ones look awesome, and I'm a techno geek...I want any gadget that's new and cool!

If we have any moo-lah in the near future I'll give you a call. We haven't had any family pictures since Millie was born.

I'm so proud of you for doing this. I could never! Good Luck!