Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Fairy Godmother

The other day I asked Sadie why she didn't pick up her things like I asked her to. 

Her reply and I quote, "Because my Fairy Godmother told me I didn't need to."

Me: "Oh really, your Fairy Godmother, huh?  Why don't you tell her that you need to obey your Mom."
Sadie: "Great idea!  I'll tell her."

Another time. 
Me: "Sadie, who told you that you could have a fruit snack?"
Sadie: "Fairy Godmother said it would be just fine.  She said you wouldn't care."
Me: "Oh really.  Next time will you ask me instead of Fairy Godmother?"
Sadie: "Ok!  I'll tell Fairy Godmother."

Another day.
Me: "Sadie!  You cleaned your room and got dressed all by yourself!  Good job!!"
Sadie: "Thanks Mom, Fairy Godmother knew you would be happy!"

So, Fairy Godmother, if you could please tell Sadie to put her Pet Shop toys away now so I will stop tripping on them, that would be great!  Thanks!

3 comments:

The Pollards said...

My life in 5 years...woah.

Brookington said...

Oh that is super cute! My fairy Godmother has told me a lot of things over the years, but her first name that she came up with was big butt birtha...i.e. Debbie Larsen

Denise H. said...

haha!!! I think I will use that excuse from now one. Go Sadie! :)