Friday, February 5, 2010

Do you NieNie? I do.

So I'm sure there are many of you who know who Stephanie Nielson is and her amazing story.  But I bet a few of you don't.  I just learned of it a few months ago.  I'm so inspired.  This girl has endured more than I could ever imagine and continues to endure it every day.  All in the name of family.  She was injured in a private plane crash a year ago and was burned over 80% of her body.  Her life has been completely changed.  But her attitude is nothing short of miraculous.  If ever I feel like I'm struggling or having a rough day, all I need to do is click here and my perspective is instantly changed. 

There's a really great article you can read about her if you go to her blog and click on her Wasatch Back link.  Honestly, you have to have a heart of stone not to be moved by her story.

Just thought I would share her inspiring life with you, just in case you don't NieNie yet. 

Do you NieNie?  I do.  And I'm glad.

1 comment:

Denise H. said...

I don't read her blog all of the time but every once in a while when I need some Inspiration. that Family is absolutely Incredible.