Saturday, December 5, 2009

My little baby sister, What?


Meet Danielle.  This is how I remember her.  The happiest little baby.



Danielle had the cutest red hair ever.






Isn't she the cutest?  Well.....
Today, December 5, 2009, my little baby sister got MARRIED! I never in a million years imagined sweet little Danielle as a married woman! When Matt and I got married she was the ripe old age of 10.
Here's about what she looked like...


And now just look at her....



She met the greatest guy Ethan.  And they are just ADORABLE together.  Can't you just feel the love?



Danielle had her reception last night, (Dec.4th) and here's a few photos...




I'm SOOO proud of my baby sister for getting married in the temple and making her dreams come true.  Way to go Danielley!!!


And they lived happily ever after....

1 comment:

Denise H. said...

Your pictures turned out So Awesome! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sister shot and your family shot at the reception.