Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pink Daffodil Photography Christmas Special!!!!

I know everyone wants that perfect picture and perfect Christmas card to send out, but this year, everyones' budget is tight...so....
Pink Daffodil Photography is having an AMAZING sale!!!


The first 5 people to respond will receive a
FREE 8x10
with their session!!!
Already have your pictures, but your looking for a beautiful Christmas card that will WOW your family and friends???

5 comments:

The Garners said...

Erin,

I think we want to do this!! I'll give you a call. (Hopefully later today!)

Lara

Victoria, like the Queen said...

Hey there! I didn't know you're a photographer! :D It's such a coincidence because I was thinking of trying to find a photographer for a family picture this year? Are you willing to work with a boistrous young pup? hehe I'd love to get some prices from you for a photo shoot!

Kimberly said...

What a great idea! Why don't I live in S.L? Ha ha...I hope it's a huge success...you are so, so talented!

Victoria, like the Queen said...

We'd love to do your $35 special for our Christmas photo! What dates do you still have open? My only concern is this ODD weather! I wanted to wait till there was a bit of snow on the ground since we've missed out on the beautiful fall, so I'm not sure when the best time to do it will be but let me know what you have available and I'll check my work schedule out! (i work at a vet and have super odd hours, so i can probably accomadate you much easier than it would to accomadate me!

Brookington said...

I totally need to come see you before I leave the country!